Sunday, October 17, 2010

TODAY I GOT MY FIRST REGULAR STUDENT , I START TEACHING NEXT MONDAY !

I have been demonstrating for 2 days now getting wonderful feedback about my paintings and today I got asked by one woman If I teach how to paint wildlife !
As she is an artist too who painted Impressionistic wildlife , but wanted to learn how to properly paint realistic wildlife.
So this was my opportunity to inpire, visualize and create!
 Teach and share my knowledge I have learnt over the years !
Currently I am doing my research finding out which venues are best for me to teach at.
In the future I will have bigger classes, once I have found the right venue for me.
 For now I can teach my students from their homes.

So if you are located in SYDNEY and you are interested in ART LESSONS using any medium you are unsure how to use email me on vizearts@hotmail.com

 I can teach you from the basics up.
 You will have paintings end up looking like this tiger!

Beginners and Advanced all welcome!

CHECK OUT MY OFFICIAL WEBSITE : http:/vizearts.weebly.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment