Sunday, May 1, 2011

Wildlife workshop 2011 - Bring your drawings to life through my workshop

Cast yourself into the beauty of nature, and discover how to draw your favorite animal in this stimulating workshop with Artist Cherie Vize.
You don’t need to be a wildlife artist to participate.  My goal through my classes is to enhance creativity and teach you the fundamentals of drawing and painting.
I will be demonstrating techniques I use to produce my wildlife drawings, where we will focus on improving your pencil skills whilst learning techniques and tips to bring your drawings to life.
It will be held on Friday 12th of may.
 The cost for the day is $55 per person. For futher information email me on vizearts@hotmail.com
My ever popular  classes run from my studio on fridays, saturday , sunday , monday and tuesday at 12 pm at 30 Parthenia St Dolans Bay.

To join my art class email me on vizearts@hotmail.com or call me on M:0411 380 074 or H: 95251091
Beginners to advanced all welcome!   

No comments:

Post a Comment