Friday, August 5, 2011

Teach your child all about the different periods of art in a fun and creative way!

Teach your child all about the different periods of art in a fun and creative way!










Classes include K-6 to HSC to adult classes.
Want to know more about all the different periods of art ?
Then join my class!

 I always have a new creative project for my students each lesson.

It is 50% theory & 50% practical. So bring a note book to write down notes!
Then enjoy learning how to paint & draw through my classes!

 Qualified tutor Cherie Vize provides tuition for primary and high school students and Adults  throughout the Sydney metropolitan area.

 A private tutor can give a student the individual attention that is just not possible in a school setting.
 One-on-one tuition can be tailored to suit the needs of the individual and is therefore a powerful and efficient way to help a student reach their finest drawing potential.

Classes run from my studio in Dolans Bay, a 10 minute drive from Cronulla at 30 Parthenia St Dolans Bay.

Tuesday - 12 pm
Thursday - 12pm

Friday -12 pm
Saturday - 12 pm


 I also teach afternoon classes email me or call me if you are interested.
 Email me on vizearts@hotmail.com or call me on M:0411 380 074  H: 95251091 for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment