Sunday, October 10, 2010

3RD DAY AT THE CHALK FESTIVAL !

I entered the mini art competition for the public.
The judges gave us 1 metre canvas's to draw on.
The theme was the "Blues" and I had sketched the idea I wanted to do on the train.
We had 3 hours to complete the chalk piece and unfortunatly I ran out of time ! Time honestly flies when you try and fill the whole page.






But nonetheless I enjoyed the experience! Looking forward to experiementing with the medium in the near future!
THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING! I'll be there next year around this time entering in the bigger competition with the other professional chalk artists! So keep your eyes peeled guys!
 Look out for CHERIE VIZE and  show your support and vote for me!

My audience ! Alot of people were impressed by all the art !
I got alot of customers asking for comissioned paintings! My business is BOOMING right now :D
CHECK OUT MY OFFICIAL WEBSITE : http:/vizearts.weebly.com
For any enquiries on purchasing artworks email me on vizearts@hotmail.com 

For more information about the Chalk Urban Festival check out the official website http://www.chalkurbanart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment