Saturday, October 16, 2010

WATCHED THE EXHIBITION FOR THE 2010 ANNUAL ART EXHIBITION JIM FLOOD AND DEREK O'BRIAN DEMONSTRATED PAINTING TODAY

Jim Flood and Derek O'brian demonstrated painting today.
It was amazing how quickly they completed their pieces within a day! Really inspiring stuff.
Today I looked after the exhibition that I exhibited inn.
I offered assistance to people who wanted to buy paintings, and directed them to the sales desk.
It was interesting to see what styles of paintings the public liked.
Most liked landscape, animals or kids playing in water scenes.
I got asked If I taught lessons today off many people.
 I told them soon I will as I'd need a place to teach them , but for now you can watch me demonstrate tomorrow on the 17th 9- 5 pm at Menai shopping centre near Big W!
Looking forward to tomorrow , I'm going to get alot of painting done !
Demonstrating  painting with Derek O'brian again !
So come watch me paint live, see how I bring the painting to life in a matter of hours !

No comments:

Post a Comment